Personalized Housing Aide (APL/ALS)
You may qualify, depending on your income.
How to get more information ?
- Visit the CAF online
- Check to see if you qualify for the APL with the help of the CAF online benefit simulator
The APL/ALS is paid to the landlord
The amount will be paid directly to REEFLEX and will thus be deducted from the monthly rent charged by REEFLEX. You will only have to pay the difference. Please note, there is no APL/ALS aide the first month in which you occupy the apartment, and the length of your rental must be greater than or equal to 8 months.
How do you apply ?
1. On the CAF website, download the housing aide application form.
2. Submit your application to the residence hall reception.
If you have any trouble putting together your paperwork, REEFLEX can help !
Student Rental Security Deposit (CLE)
You don't have a guarantor for your rental? The CLE programme allows you to be exempt from a security deposit and to have the state as a guarantor.
- Be registered in a higher education institution
- Have income but have niether family, friend nor bank as guarantor
- Be at less than 28 years old on September 1st the year the lease is signed
The amount of rent covered is limited to 500 euros for a single person, raised by 60% for a couple. In return, you must pay 1.5% of the rent.
How to apply ?
Log in to Lokaviz and follow the instructions in the paragraph entitled "Procedure".